KINDLY READ PRIOR TO CHECKING OUT
1. Card Payments are accepted thru XendIt or thru Paymaya. For more info, click here.
2. The Accounting Department has to receive the payment first prior to instructing the warehouse department to proceed with your order. This has been our practice for over 20 years in the business.
3. We understand your safety concern regarding online transactions. As such, you can opt to deposit 50% of the total amount + delivery service charge as downpayment. The balance may be settled in cash upon delivery to selected areas in Metro Manila only. Kindly chat with our CSR to avail of this service.
4. In case you chose PayPal as your mode of payment and PayPal placed your payment on hold, you can either wait for Paypal to release the payment to the accounting department (which usually takes around 3 weeks) or click the “Confirm Receipt” to expedite the process.
5. We humbly advice that you only checkout if you are sure of your order. This is because payments and service charges paid to and received by third party service providers such as delivery (Freights, Cargos, etc...) and payment routes (Paypal, Gcash, XendIt, PayMaya, etc...) are non-refundable. If you're unsure, you may visit and transact with any of our branches directly.